Had to get a quote to get a gas line connection to the house. Lewis was the point of contact and we could not get anyone more professional, kind and swift. He immediately had the answers to all our queries and broke everything down for us which made it very to understand and reassuring. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Crown Energy is the energy and utility division of the Crown Oil Group. Established in 1993, we have 30 years of experience, specialising in the installation of new gas, electricity, and water connections for homes, businesses, the public sector, and the construction industry. We also provide multi-utility services for disconnections, alterations, and diversions as well as meter connections, disconnections, and removals.
Our utility experts are available to handle the entire process from application stage to job completion for you. Call us today to discuss your project and utility requirements.
We make utility connections simple
Here at Crown Energy, we have the skills to manage and advise on all types of utility connections, disconnections, diversions, and alterations. Our expertise covers everything from the bespoke management of complex multi-site projects to small domestic jobs.
Whatever your needs, our aim remains the same: to make every gas, water and electricity service simple, whilst keeping costs and timescales to a minimum.
Specialist project management
Design, manage, install, connect, success!
We pride ourselves on attention to detail; and our capabilities span every aspect of the gas, electricity and water supply markets. With specialised advice for any single or multi-utility project, we offer the flexibility of supply contracts of all sizes.
This means we’re perfectly placed to advise on the best techniques for an efficient infrastructure service, eliminating the numerous phone calls to the various departments and keeping planned timescales to a minimum.
One point of contact
We understand the frustrations people have when dealing with separate utility providers and companies – one for gas, one for water and one for electricity.
We bridge that gap and provide one point of contact throughout and are always on hand to discuss your requirements to deliver the best solution for your needs.
We’ve built up a great reputation for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. Established over 30 years ago, we believe excellent service is the key to our success. Our friendly colleagues and local knowledge put us leagues ahead of the competition.
Crown Energy has proven successful in managing commercial and domestic utility projects in the public and private sectors. Common businesses we work with are:
- Nursing homes & care homes
- Schools / academies
- Community centres
- Residential dwellings
- Retail park developments
- Innovation centres
- Business parks
Reduced timescales and costs
We’ve built up a large network of industry contacts, including statutory authorities, construction workers, utility engineers, and meter operators. So whether you need a gas, electricity, water, or meter installation, disconnection, or alteration, we will always do our best to ensure it happens within your timescales and budget.
Dedicated account management
All our customers receive their own account manager who has the expertise to assist you in all areas of your utility project.
From having specialist support from an expert who will manage your utility needs to our friendly engineers who guarantee to make your connection with a smile, our service is famously professional, yet personal.
Our utility experts translate to the developer what the utility companies say and deliver a high standard through an end-to-end process.
To ensure your gas, water or electricity job is completed quickly and to the highest standard, get in touch with Crown Energy today on 0330 158 8250.
We put all our energy into providing yours
What we offer
- Planning and design– tailored plans and quotation
- Project management– streamlined and dedicated service
- Increase or decrease of supply– gas, electricity, and water
- Complete infrastructure– cables, mains, pipework, mains connections, disconnections, diversions, and alterations
- Metering– installation, alteration and removal of all meters
- Temporary energy supply– for construction sites
- Site investigations and evaluations– to ensure health and safety
Our Commitment to the Environment
Here at Crown Energy, we’ve implemented a number of effective sustainable strategies to help reduce our environmental impact.
We realise that climate change is a serious problem that’s affecting every single one of us. Being an environmentally friendly business is no longer something that can be put on the backburner. That’s why we’re committed to implementing effective carbon-cutting solutions at every level of our operations.
7 steps we’ve taken to become more environmentally conscious
- We use energy-saving light bulbs and energy-efficient equipment throughout our offices.
- Where possible, we have implemented electronic communications to reduce paper consumption, such as online billing, emails, e-statements, and direct debit.
- We encourage the use of public transport and carpooling to reduce emissions.
- We’ve implemented teleconferencing facilities to reduce the need to travel to meetings.
- We rarely use paper, but when unavoidable, we only use recyclable materials.
- We’ve implemented Reduction, Recovery and Recycling strategies which have enabled us to reduce the amount of waste being sent to landfill.
- Our employees are trained on environmental issues to ensure a full, cohesive team effort when reducing our carbon footprint.
7 Reasons to Choose Crown Energy
Whatever your project, our aim remains the same: to make every gas, water and electricity connection, disconnection or alteration simple, whilst keeping costs and timescales to a minimum. Talk to us today for a complete turnkey solution throughout the UK.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- Our established relationships across networks will reduce timescale project delivery
- We’ll project manage all of your gas, water and electricity requirements into one job
- We will transform complex technical information into a simple step by step user-friendly process
- Our unrivalled utility experts will tailor all projects to your needs
- We keep paperwork to a minimum to ensure a seamless process throughout
- We believe in the personal touch and offer one point of contact throughout to eliminate the numerous phone calls to the minefield of departments
- Last, but most importantly, we offer professional and friendly customer service, with quality at the forefront of our services
What we do best
We have the skills and capabilities to manage and advise on all types of utility connections, disconnections, and diversions, from the project management of multi-site complex projects to small domestic jobs.
Choose a family-run business to manage all of your gas, water and electricity requirements. Get in touch today on 0161 549 8454.
What Our Customers Say
I have used Crown energy over the past 8 years on multiple projects. I have found them to be very easy to work with, they are both professional & knowledgeable. The most recent application was for services for a new build block of 34 apartments. Michelle Kelly was the lady I have been dealing with on my most recent application, she was very helpful, enthusiastic, professional, she even took the time to go back to the contractors with my many questions & differing requirements.
Good old fashioned customer service. Lily, my first contact was polite, very communicative and knowledgeable about the service they offered she was a delight to talk to. Tegan, contract person was efficient and so far has kept me up to date with all I need to know. I would recommend the company to others on their customer service alone.