Crown Energy is the energy and utility division of Crown Oil Group. With over 25 years’ experience in the industry, we specialise in the installation and connection of gas, electricity, and water to homes, businesses, the public sector and construction industry.
We make utility connections simple
Here at Crown Energy, we have the skills and capabilities to manage and advise on all types of utility connections, disconnections and diversions. Our expertise covers everything from the project management of multi-site complex projects to small domestic jobs. Whatever your project, our aim remains the same: to make every gas, water and electricity connection, disconnection or alteration simple, whilst keeping costs and timescales to a minimum.
We understand the frustrations people have when dealing with separate utility providers and companies – one for gas, one for water and one for electricity. We bridge that gap and provide one point of contact throughout, and are always on hand to discuss your requirements to deliver the best solution for your needs.
We’ve built up a large network of industry contacts, including statutory authorities, meter operators and constructors, enabling us to deliver our service on time and within budget. If you want your gas, water or electricity job done quickly and to the highest standard, get in touch with Crown Energy today on 0330 123 2255.
Our Commitment to the Environment
Here at Crown Energy, we’ve implemented a number of effective sustainable strategies to help lessen our environmental impact.
We realise that climate change is a serious problem that’s affecting every single one of us. Being an environmentally friendly business is no longer something that can be put on the backburner. That’s why we’re committed to implementing effective carbon-cutting solutions at every level of our operations.
7 steps we’ve taken to become more environmentally conscious
- We use energy-saving light bulbs and energy-efficient equipment throughout our offices.
- Where possible, we have implemented electronic communications to reduce paper consumption, such as online billing, emails, e-statements, and direct debit.
- We encourage the use of public transport and working from home where possible to avoid colleagues having to take unnecessary journeys.
- We’ve implemented teleconferencing facilities to reduce the need to travel to meetings.
- We rarely use paper, but when unavoidable, we only use recyclable materials.
- We’ve implemented Reduction, Recovery and Recycling strategies which have enabled us to reduce the amount of waste being sent to landfill.
- Our employees are trained on environmental issues to ensure a full, cohesive team effort when reducing our carbon footprint.
Unrivalled Service from Start to End
Here at Crown Energy, we have built up a great reputation for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. Established over 25 years ago, we believe excellent service is the key to our success. Our friendly colleagues and local knowledge puts us leagues ahead of the competition.
Dedicated Account Manager
All of our customers get their own dedicated account manager who will have the expertise to assist you, due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience. By having one main point of contact you can rest assured, that your account related matters will be dealt with promptly and will not get passed on from one department to the other with any account-related issues.
In addition to energy connection services, we can also offer you a range of other energy services. This includes full-service removals, smart meters and getting a temporary power supply.
Great Service. Great People
Whether you need a gas, water or electricity meter installation, alteration or disconnection, we will always do our best to make it happen in a manner to suit your timescales and budget.
From being given your very own account manager to manage your utility needs to our friendly engineers who guarantee to make your connection with a smile, our service is famously professional, yet personal.
Our expertise covers everything from the project management of multi-site complex projects to small domestic jobs. Whatever your project, our aim remains the same: to make every gas, water and electricity connection, disconnection or alteration simple, whilst keeping costs and timescales to a minimum.
7 Reasons to Choose Crown Energy
Whatever your project, our aim remains the same: to make every gas, water and electricity connection, disconnection or alteration simple, whilst keeping costs and timescales to a minimum. Talk to us today for a complete turnkey solution throughout the UK.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- Our established relationships across networks will reduce timescale project delivery
- We’ll project manage all of your gas, water and electricity requirements into one job
- We will transform complex technical information into a simple step by step user-friendly process
- Our unrivalled utility experts will tailor all projects to your needs
- We keep paperwork to a minimum to ensure a seamless process throughout
- We believe in the personal touch and offer one point of contact throughout to eliminate the numerous phone calls to the minefield of departments
- Last, but most importantly, we offer professional and friendly customer service, with quality at the forefront of our services
What we do best
We have the skills and capabilities to manage and advise on all types of utility connections, disconnections, and diversions, from the project management of multi-site complex projects to small domestic jobs.
What we offer
- Planning and design – tailored plans and quotation
- Project management – streamlined and dedicated service
- Increase or decrease of supply – gas, electricity, water & telecoms
- Complete infrastructure – cables, mains, pipework, mains connections, disconnections & diversions
- Metering – installation, alteration and removal of all meters
- Temporary energy supply – for construction sites
- Site investigations and evaluations – to ensure health & safety
Design, manage, install, connect, success!
We pride ourselves on attention to detail; and our capabilities span every aspect of the gas, electricity, and water supply markets. With specialised advice for any single or multi-utility project, we can offer the flexibility of supply contracts for all sizes. This means we’re perfectly placed to advise on the best techniques for an efficient infrastructure service, eliminating the numerous phone calls to the various departments and keeping planned timescales to a minimum.
To ensure we can achieve this, we:
- Project manage load studies
- Coordinate network designs and approval
- Liaise with the incumbent license holders
- Plan mains installations
- Coordinate service connections
- Organise materials and logistics
We put all of our energy into providing yours
Our energy experts translate to the developer what the utility companies say and deliver a high standard through an end-to-end process.
Crown Energy has proven success of commercial and domestic utility projects in the public and private sector. Common businesses we work with are:
- Nursing homes & care homes
- Schools / academies
- Community centres
- Residential dwellings
- Retail park developments
- Innovation centres
- Business parks
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
Choose a family-run business to manage all of your gas, water and electricity requirements. Get in touch today on 0330 123 2255.