Our Commitment to the Environment
Here at Crown Energy, we’ve implemented a number of effective sustainable strategies to help lessen our environmental impact.
We realise that climate change is a serious problem that’s affecting every single one of us. Being an environmentally friendly business is no longer something that can be put on the backburner. That’s why we’re committed to implementing effective carbon-cutting solutions at every level of our operations.
7 steps we’ve taken to become more environmentally conscious
- We use energy-saving light bulbs and energy-efficient equipment throughout our offices.
- Where possible, we have implemented electronic communications to reduce paper consumption, such as online billing, emails, e-statements, and direct debit.
- We encourage the use of public transport and working from home where possible to avoid colleagues having to take unnecessary journeys.
- We’ve implemented teleconferencing facilities to reduce the need to travel to meetings.
- We rarely use paper, but when unavoidable, we only use recyclable materials.
- We’ve implemented Reduction, Recovery and Recycling strategies which have enabled us to reduce the amount of waste being sent to landfill.
- Our employees are trained on environmental issues to ensure a full, cohesive team effort when reducing our carbon footprint.