Business Electricity Disconnections
We provide both temporary and permanent electricity disconnections for all businesses across the UK. To find out more, call 0330 123 2255 or fill in our quote form and a member of the team will be in touch right away.
Electricity Disconnections Made Simple
We understand that delivering electric disconnections on time and within budget is paramount to the smooth running of your business. That’s why we aim to disconnect the electricity while keeping disruption and timescales to a minimum.
With Crown Energy, you’ll be given a dedicated account manager who will be your main point of contact throughout – that way, you’ll know exactly who you’re dealing with at all times.
Let us manage your electricity disconnection project from start to end, saving you the hassle of managing multiple third parties.
To discuss your requirements and receive free advice on the best service for you and your business, get in touch today on 0330 123 2255.
Who is involved in the electricity disconnection process?
Your account manager will consult with a number of third parties on your behalf to ensure your electricity is disconnected safely and professionally.
We understand the frustrations of dealing with separate utility provides and companies. That’s why we bridge that gap and provide a dedicated account manager who is always on hand to discuss your requirements and ensure the smooth running of your business.
How do we do this?
- Project manager load studies
- Coordinate network designs and approval
- Liaise with incumbent licence holders
- Plan mains disconnections
- Coordinate service disconnections
- Organise materials and logistics
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout