Business Gas Disconnections
We provide both temporary and permanent gas disconnections for businesses across the UK. To find out more, call 0330 123 2255 or fill in our call back request form and a member of the team will be in touch right away.
Gas disconnections made simple
We understand that delivering gas disconnections on time and within budget is paramount to the smooth running of your business. Our ultimate aim is to disconnect your gas while keeping disruption and timelines to a minimum.
With Crown Energy, you’ll be given a dedicated account manager who will act as your main point of contact throughout, so you know exactly who you’re dealing with at all times and who you can trust to be familiar with your account’s history.
We will manage your gas disconnection project from start to end, saving you the hassle of dealing with multiple third parties to bring the process together.
We’re always ready to discuss your requirements and provide free advice on the best service for you and your business. Get in touch today on 0330 123 2255 to learn more about our gas disconnection service.
Need a temporary gas disconnection?
If you’re considering major renovations at your business and you need your gas supply to be temporarily disconnected, get in touch today.
We can have your gas disconnected from the mains supply pipe quickly and safely, allowing you to continue your project without any potential hazards. Once the renovations have been completed, the gas supply can be connected without fuss or delays in your project.
Why might your business need a gas disconnection?
- Demolition of a building
- Renovation of a building or surrounding ground
- Upgrading or altering heating source
- No longer a requirement for a gas supply
- Increasing or decreasing gas supply to your business
How quickly can gas be disconnected from my business?
This usually takes between 6-12 weeks once we have received payment. This is a rough estimate as there are factors such as traffic management that could cause delays in completion.
How much will a gas disconnection cost?
There are a number of factors that need to be considered before we can provide an accurate quotation. This can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks as we need to liaise with a number of third parties.
Can I get a gas connection at a later date?
Once the disconnection has been carried out, it’s not possible for it to be reconnected without either having the meter moved and reinstalled or having a temporary gas disconnection.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout