Does your site have an existing gas or electricity supply that doesn’t fit your requirements? If you’re planning to make any changes to a current premises, you may need additional infrastructure to cope with the extra load of existing gas and/or electricity supply. We can guide you through the whole process and advise on the best options.
Increase or decrease infrastructure to an existing gas or electricity supply
Choose Crown Energy and you’ll benefit hugely from the assistance of a specialist company with over 25 years’ experience in the provision of a wide range of gas and electricity services across the UK, including the increase and decrease of existing utility supplies.
There are a number of reasons why you might need a new gas or electricity supply or alteration to your network connection, including:
- Developing a generation site
- Wanting to move your gas meter or electricity meter
- Increased/decreased demand across your site
- Building a new property
- Gas or electricity doesn’t work in new property
As well as increasing and decreasing your current utility infrastructure, we can also help with additional services such as relocating an existing service position or many other related gas and electricity services.
Increase infrastructure for gas & electricity supplies
If you’re planning to make any changes to current commercial premises, you may need additional infrastructure to cope with the extra load of existing gas and/or electricity supply. We can help with all areas and guide you through the entire process. Leave the utilities to the experts so you can get on with the rest of your project.
Decrease infrastructure for gas & electricity supplies
We can downgrade service pipes for gas and cables for electricity supplies, for example, if a large commercial building is being converted and sectioned off into residential properties. An existing cable supply may be too large, so in this instance, we can install smaller service pipes and cables to supply each property independently.
Three steps to your new utility connections
We understand that there’s enough to think about with your housing development without the added complications of ensuring your utility connections are completed in a timely manner. That’s why we work with you, to ensure things go as smoothly as possible with just 3 simple steps:
- Application – Download an application form, fill it in and send it back to us. One of our experienced design engineers will check it over and commence the design and quotation process.
- Design & quotation – We will send your quotation along with any site plans to you. Each quotation will show how long it is valid for.
- Acceptance – Once you’ve accepted the quote and made a payment, we will process your connection and commence with the project, keeping you informed at every stage.
Please note: before undertaking any work, we will require any relevant information that relates to any unusual or disruptive loads that you will be installing. This includes a site plan and location plan to show the nearest main streets, roads, etc. Our experts will be with you at every step to guide you through the process.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
To find out how we can help you with increasing/decreasing your business gas and electricity supply, get in touch today on 0330 123 2255 to speak to one of our friendly team.