Had to get a quote to get a gas line connection to the house. Lewis was the point of contact and we could not get anyone more professional, kind and swift. He immediately had the answers to all our queries and broke everything down for us which made it very to understand and reassuring. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Large Construction Projects
We work with a wide range of large-scale projects from major construction and expansion schemes to complex property developments, helping our customers to achieve cost-savings and reduced timescales whilst avoiding the pitfalls common to large-scale projects. If your upcoming development has over 20 plots, we have a dedicated team who know the industry inside out and are ready to help.
Large-scale utility business projects
Managing business utility connections is now more complex than ever. A self-regulating market and an increase in competition have both led to a disjointed industry that requires various parties and burdensome procedures just to get the job done. This can lead to deadlines being missed and budgets being exceeded.
Here at Crown Energy, we understand that different developers and contractors require different areas of expertise, with specialist and knowledgeable handling throughout the project. That’s why we have a dedicated Corporate by Crown Team that’s committed to providing a complete and comprehensive utility infrastructure solution from start to finish.
We focus on making life easier for you and your business, bridging the gap between those who require multi-utility infrastructure and service connections and the blue-chip utility companies that deliver them.
We work closely with local authorities and other utility providers to keep inconveniences to a minimum. Whilst you are waiting for your quotation for your business utility connection, we can provide a temporary power supply if your development is currently off-grid and relies on generators for power. That way your site office or any other machinery that requires power can carry on working without disruption.
We are always happy to chat about your upcoming development or project you’re tendering for and would love to hear from you to see how we can make your gas, water and electricity connections simple. Get in touch today on 0161 549 8467.
When you choose Crown Energy for your gas connection requirements, you can rely on us to get the work completed fast and to your complete satisfactionClick to view
From the planning stages to powering on and everything in between, we help getting connected to the grid simple and stress-freeClick to view
Getting a water supply at the right time for your business development is key in ensuring it goes to plan.Click to view
5 steps to your new business connection
- Application – Download and fill it in. One of our experienced design engineers will check it and then begin the next steps.
- Site visit – Depending on the complexity of the project, we may send an engineer out for a better insight into what’s required.
- Quote – We’ll send you a quotation along with any site plans; each will show you how long it’s valid for.
- Payment – Once you’ve accepted and paid for the quote, we’ll then process your connection.
- Your site is connected – Our service doesn’t just stop there, we’ll always be on hand for any further requirements.
Our expertise spans all utilities, including:
- End-to-end multi-utility projects for large-scale developments
- Specialist planning & bespoke project management
- Gas, water & electric meter installations, upgrades, removals
- Network design & consultancy
- New water, gas & electric connections & disconnections
- Laying of outlet pipework
- Increase/decrease supply
- Temporary builder’s supply
To discuss your project, give us a call today on 0161 549 8467 to speak with one of our utility experts.
Specialist multi-utility services
Getting a business utility connection at the right time during the construction of a new development is crucial to your building plan. To help keep timescales in line with your business, we provide an end-to-end service, meaning we’re there every step of the way.
With over 30 years’ experience in providing business utility connections, we’ve built up a great reputation for installing gas, water, electricity and telecoms for commercial developers across the UK. You can be 100% confident in our capability to support you throughout your business utility connections project.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
To find out how we can help you, call us today on 0161 549 8467 regarding getting a new business utility connection.
What Our Customers Say
I have used Crown energy over the past 8 years on multiple projects. I have found them to be very easy to work with, they are both professional & knowledgeable. The most recent application was for services for a new build block of 34 apartments. Michelle Kelly was the lady I have been dealing with on my most recent application, she was very helpful, enthusiastic, professional, she even took the time to go back to the contractors with my many questions & differing requirements.
Good old fashioned customer service. Lily, my first contact was polite, very communicative and knowledgeable about the service they offered she was a delight to talk to. Tegan, contract person was efficient and so far has kept me up to date with all I need to know. I would recommend the company to others on their customer service alone.