Had to get a quote to get a gas line connection to the house. Lewis was the point of contact and we could not get anyone more professional, kind and swift. He immediately had the answers to all our queries and broke everything down for us which made it very to understand and reassuring. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Business Water Connections
Getting your water supply installed and connected at the right time during a new development is paramount to ensuring it goes to plan. We have the expertise and knowledge to help you navigate the complex rules and regulations that surround a new water supply, so you can get connected in no time. Get in touch today on 0161 549 8467.
Commercial water connections
Here at Crown Energy, we cater for all your full design and water connection needs, including new mains, disconnections, upgrades, alterations and metering solutions for large domestic premises or commercial units. So whether you need a new, temporary or permanent connection to a water network or main, we have the expertise and experience to get the job done on time and within budget.
We’ve been in the industry for over 30 years, so we know a thing or two about the challenges that can arise in such developments. Our team of experts are dedicated to helping you get the simplest, most cost-effective solution for water connections to your site. Get in touch today and call 0161 549 8467.
How do I get a new water connection?
Getting a water supply at the right time during the construction of a new development is vital in your build plan. To ensure timescales are met, we provide an end-to-end service, meaning we’re there every step of the way.
All of our customers have one point of contact throughout, to help keep timescales to a minimum. Your account manager will manage the whole process for you, contacting the required statutory bodies, answering your queries and helping with any hurdles you hit along the way. Simply get in touch today on 0161 549 8467 and we can begin the process right away.
What does getting a new water connection involve?
There are 6 steps to getting a new or replacement water connection:
- Courtesy site visit
- Water regulations inspection*
*We will arrange a water regulations inspection for all water connections, as the regulations and conditions surrounding the industry are complex. All pipework and plumbing must comply with Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999, which we adhere to throughout.
We can provide you with a quote for a connection only, but you’ll have responsibility for:
- Onsite pipe laying
- Restoration of surface
How can Crown Energy help?
- We identify the correct water authority to apply to
- We assist with requirements about the size of the connection needed to meet demand
- We complete the full application for peace of mind that your water connection is handled with expertise
- We arrange a water site survey to assess the connection and determine if a new water main is needed
- We will assist in the preparation for Water Regulations Inspection – this is prior to the connection being made and must be passed by the local water board
- We help organise any required road closures
- We organise any required underground inspections
- We can also arrange a temporary water supply for building sites or new builds
If it all looks a little too complicated, don’t worry – we’re the energy experts after all! Your account manager will guide you through the whole process to untangle the red tape involved with water connections, simply call 0161 549 8467 today.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
To find out how we can help you with your water requirements, get in touch today on 0161 549 8467 to speak to one of our friendly team.
What Our Customers Say
I have used Crown energy over the past 8 years on multiple projects. I have found them to be very easy to work with, they are both professional & knowledgeable. The most recent application was for services for a new build block of 34 apartments. Michelle Kelly was the lady I have been dealing with on my most recent application, she was very helpful, enthusiastic, professional, she even took the time to go back to the contractors with my many questions & differing requirements.
Good old fashioned customer service. Lily, my first contact was polite, very communicative and knowledgeable about the service they offered she was a delight to talk to. Tegan, contract person was efficient and so far has kept me up to date with all I need to know. I would recommend the company to others on their customer service alone.