Temporary Builder's Supply
If you need a temporary onsite builder’s supply for your building or construction project, we can help. Get in touch today on 0330 123 2255 or scroll down to find out more.
Temporary onsite builder’s supply
We can provide you with a temporary builder’s electricity or water supply to the site office or any other machinery that requires power. This is the cabling system and equipment installed to distribute electricity to points of use at various locations within the construction / development industry.
It can be used for up to one year, with a short extension cable available if work is near to completion. The temporary installation can be decommissioned on completion of the works if it is no longer required, or converted to a permanent electricity connection if the completed project needs to be connected to the network.
For a temporary power supply, contact Crown Energy today on 0330 123 2255.
Why might you need a temporary builder’s supply for your building site?
- Building a new property and need electricity onsite during the build to power basic lighting and tools
- To power temporary onsite accommodation, cabins or to fuel onsite generators
- Building or renovating a new development and electricity is needed to power site offices, lighting or machinery
- Demolishing a building and need temporary power whilst building another property
Free fuel management
If a temporary mains voltage supply is not available and generators are required, take advantage of Crown Oil’s free no hassle fuel management service. They can undertake fuel management to any number of fuel generators or tanks onsite, to ensure your site never runs out of fuel.
Crown Oil’s fuel management team will assess your site requirements and schedule deliveries to site, and monitor all fuel usage to ensure you don’t run low on essential fuels. They will report back on a weekly or monthly basis, with costings for all deliveries. This service is completely free of charge and is available to commercial or domestic customers.
3 simple steps to receive a free quotation for your temporary builder’s supply
- Application – Download an application form, fill it in and return it to us. One of our an experienced design engineers will then check it and commence the design and quotation process
- Design & Quotation – We will send you your quotation along with any site plans. Each quotation will show how long it is valid for
- Acceptance – Once you’ve accepted and paid for the quotation, we will then process your connection and commence the project, informing you at every stage
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
Call our energy experts today on 0330 123 2255 for a quick and simple temporary builder’s supply.