Had to get a quote to get a gas line connection to the house. Lewis was the point of contact and we could not get anyone more professional, kind and swift. He immediately had the answers to all our queries and broke everything down for us which made it very to understand and reassuring. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Temporary Builder's Supply
If you need a temporary onsite builder’s supply for your building or construction project, we can help. Get in touch today on 0161 549 8467 or scroll down to find out more.
Temporary onsite builder’s supply
We can provide you with a temporary builder’s electricity or water supply to the site office or any other machinery that requires power. This is the cabling system and equipment installed to distribute electricity to points of use at various locations within the construction / development industry.
It can be used for up to one year, with a short extension cable available if work is near to completion. The temporary installation can be decommissioned on completion of the works if it is no longer required, or converted to a permanent electricity connection if the completed project needs to be connected to the network.
For a temporary power supply, contact Crown Energy today on 0161 549 8467.
Why might you need a temporary builder’s supply for your building site?
- Building a new property and need electricity onsite during the build to power basic lighting and tools
- To power temporary onsite accommodation, cabins or to fuel onsite generators
- Building or renovating a new development and electricity is needed to power site offices, lighting or machinery
- Demolishing a building and need temporary power whilst building another property
Free fuel management
If a temporary mains voltage supply is not available and generators are required, take advantage of Crown Oil’s free no hassle fuel management service. They can undertake fuel management to any number of fuel generators or tanks onsite, to ensure your site never runs out of fuel.
Crown Oil’s fuel management team will assess your site requirements and schedule deliveries to site, and monitor all fuel usage to ensure you don’t run low on essential fuels. They will report back on a weekly or monthly basis, with costings for all deliveries. This service is completely free of charge and is available to commercial or domestic customers.
3 simple steps to receive a free quotation for your temporary builder’s supply
- Application – Download an application form, fill it in and return it to us. One of our an experienced design engineers will then check it and commence the design and quotation process
- Design & Quotation – We will send you your quotation along with any site plans. Each quotation will show how long it is valid for
- Acceptance – Once you’ve accepted and paid for the quotation, we will then process your connection and commence the project, informing you at every stage
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
Call our energy experts today on 0161 549 8467 for a quick and simple temporary builder’s supply.
What Our Customers Say
I have used Crown energy over the past 8 years on multiple projects. I have found them to be very easy to work with, they are both professional & knowledgeable. The most recent application was for services for a new build block of 34 apartments. Michelle Kelly was the lady I have been dealing with on my most recent application, she was very helpful, enthusiastic, professional, she even took the time to go back to the contractors with my many questions & differing requirements.
Good old fashioned customer service. Lily, my first contact was polite, very communicative and knowledgeable about the service they offered she was a delight to talk to. Tegan, contract person was efficient and so far has kept me up to date with all I need to know. I would recommend the company to others on their customer service alone.