Business Water Supply
Getting your water supply at the right time during a new development is paramount to ensuring it goes to plan. We have the expertise and knowledge to help you navigate the complex rules and regulations that surround water connections, so you can get connected in no time. Get in touch today on 0330 123 2255.
Commercial water connections
Here at Crown Energy, we cater for all your full design and water connection needs, including new mains, disconnections, upgrades, alterations and metering solutions for large domestic premises or commercial units. So whether you need a new, temporary or permanent connection to a water network or main, we have the expertise and experience to get the job done on time and within budget.
We’ve been in the industry for over 25 years, so we know a thing or two about the challenges that can arise in such developments. Our team of experts are dedicated to helping you get the simplest, most cost-effective solution for water connections to your site. Get in touch today and call 0330 123 2255.
How do I get a new water connection?
Getting a water supply at the right time during the construction of a new development is vital in your build plan. To ensure timescales are met, we provide an end-to-end service, meaning we’re there every step of the way.
All of our customers have one point of contact throughout, to help keep timescales to a minimum. Your account manager will manage the whole process for you, contacting the required statutory bodies, answering your queries and helping with any hurdles you hit along the way. Simply get in touch today on 0330 123 2255 and we can begin the process right away.
What does getting a new water connection involve?
There are 6 steps to getting a new or replacement water connection:
- Courtesy site visit
- Water regulations inspection*
*We will arrange a water regulations inspection for all water connections, as the regulations and conditions surrounding the industry are complex. All pipework and plumbing must comply with Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999, which we adhere to throughout.
We can provide you with a quote for a connection only, but you’ll have responsibility for:
- Onsite pipe laying
- Restoration of surface
How can Crown Energy help?
- We identify the correct water authority to apply to
- We assist with requirements about the size of the connection needed to meet demand
- We complete the full application for peace of mind that your water connection is handled with expertise
- We arrange a water site survey to assess the connection and determine if a new water main is needed
- We will assist in the preparation for Water Regulations Inspection – this is prior to the connection being made and must be passed by the local water board
- We help organise any required road closures
- We organise any required underground inspections
- We can also arrange a temporary water supply for building sites or new builds
If it all looks a little too complicated, don’t worry – we’re the energy experts after all! Your account manager will guide you through the whole process to untangle the red tape involved with water connections, simply call 0330 123 2255 today.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
To find out how we can help you with your water requirements, get in touch today on 0330 123 2255 to speak to one of our friendly team.