Single Domestic Alterations or New Connections

Single Domestic Alterations or New Electricity Connections | Crown Energy

New Connections


If you require a new gas or electricity connection to your property or if you want your existing connection or meter relocated, then Crown Energy can arrange this service for you. We aim to do this with minimal disruption to you and your existing gas or electricity supply. We can offer you a test on your property’s supply to find out if the supply is live and that the required capacity is available.

All we need from you is a simple location map and a plan of your property detailing the existing position of your gas or electricity meter, or incoming pipe or cable, along with a marking showing where your new proposed position will be.

Please also include on your location map an area showing any streets or roads for us to eliminate any foreseeable problems that we may incur around your property.

There are 3 simple stages of any new connections with Crown Energy:-

new connections for electricity connections and gas supply - 1.2.3

  1. Application – Download an application form for an alteration or connection and complete. Once you’ve returned the application, an experienced design engineer will check it over and then commence with the design and quotation process.
  2. Design & Quotation – We will send you your quotation along with any site plans. Each new electricity connection or gas supply quotation will show how long it is valid for.
  3. Acceptance – Once you’ve accepted and paid for the quotation we will then process your new connection and commence with the project, keeping you informed at every stage.

Contact Crown Energy now on: 0845 053 5454 for a complete walk-through of a new electricity connection or gas supply.

Find useful application forms below which are easily downloadable.

Download Application Forms: