At Crown Energy, we believe in personal service and old-fashioned customer service values. If there’s an issue with your account that we have not resolved to your satisfaction and would like to make a complaint, please let us know. Here’s what you need to do:
Complaints – Who do you talk to?
Discuss the complaint with your Customer Services Representative. They are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction – their contact details are 0330 123 2255.
Should your Customer Services Representative be unable to resolve your complaint immediately, they will provide you with timescales for resolution. They will also contact you regularly with updates on their progress.
If you’re not happy with the way in which they have dealt with your complaint, you may escalate it to their Team Manager who will work with you to reach a solution you are happy with. You will receive a call back from the Team Manager within 24 hours of requesting one.
If you’re still unhappy with the way we have dealt with your complaint, or have any ideas on how we might improve our service moving forward, you may wish to talk to our Customer Services Management:
By email: email@example.com
By post: Crown Energy, Crown Point, Heap Brow, Bury, Lancashire BL9 7JR.
At this stage, if we’re unable to reach a solution you are happy with, we may send you a letter advising of our final position. You can then either accept this, or choose to seek independent advice.
The Energy Ombudsman
The Energy Ombudsman is a free and independent organisation that works together with energy suppliers and consumers to reach a satisfactory resolution to their complaints. If you’re not happy with the way we are dealing with your complaint, the Ombudsman may be able to help with your issue and make an impartial decision on the action required.
You can contact the Energy Ombudsman when:
- We send you a letter confirming our final position. You must contact them within six months of receiving this letter if you’re still unhappy with the way we have dealt with your complaint.
- We have not sent you a final position letter, but at least eight weeks from your initial complaint have passed. You must contact them within nine months of making your initial complaint to us.
Please note that to qualify for the Energy Ombudsman’s advice you must:
- Have an annual consumption equivalent or less than £5,000 per year, per gas or electricity.
- Have fewer than 10 (full-time) employees.
- Have an annual turnover of less than €2 million euros.