Had to get a quote to get a gas line connection to the house. Lewis was the point of contact and we could not get anyone more professional, kind and swift. He immediately had the answers to all our queries and broke everything down for us which made it very to understand and reassuring. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.
New Electricity Connections
From the planning stages to powering on and everything in between, we make getting an electricity connection to your home simple and stress-free. We have a wealth of experience in a variety of different projects and can provide you with a quote and advice on your different options available. Get in touch today.
Who’s involved in a new electricity connection?
There are a number of different companies which have to be consulted and coordinated to make sure your electricity comes on when you need it. We understand the frustrations of dealing with separate utility providers and companies. That’s why we bridge that gap and provide one point of contact throughout who will always be on hand to discuss your requirements to deliver the best solution for your needs.
To ensure we achieve this, we:
- Project manage load studies
- Coordinate network designs and approval
- Liaise with the incumbent licence holders
- Plan mains installations
- Coordinate service connections
- Organise materials and logistics
Who is my electricity supplier?
Your electricity supplier is the company you choose to buy your electricity from and who you pay your bills to. You can work out who your supplier is from the Meter Point Administration Number (MPAN) or supply number found on your electricity bill. It’s a 13-digit number that’s uniquely used to identify every electricity supply point in the UK.
To find out who your electricity supplier is, call Crown Energy on 0161 549 8454 and we’ll be able to help.
How long does it take to connect a new electricity supply?
Keeping within timescales
At Crown Energy, the average time to get a quote is 2-4 weeks and 6-12 weeks for works to be completed. It can take longer if:
- Our contractors aren’t available in the area within the timescales
- The job needs any traffic management (if the new connection is coming from the opposite side of a road)
- Emergencies within the customer’s area take priority
- Reinforcements in the network to accommodate the new load
- Delayed payment or signed acceptance from customer
What’s involved in getting an electricity connection?
Streamlining the process
From the initial phone call, you’ll be assigned an account manager who will look after your project from the outset. They will request some site plans of the property that requires work and then contact all of the relevant statutory bodies on your behalf and talk you through the whole process. They translate what the utility companies say and deliver a high standard of service through an end-to-end process. We’re here to make electricity connections simple.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
Crown Energy has published an Electricity Connection Guide providing you with all the information you need about a new electric connection.
To learn more, simply contact Crown Energy today on 0161 549 8454 to speak to one of our friendly team to discuss your electricity connection.
What Our Customers Say
I have used Crown energy over the past 8 years on multiple projects. I have found them to be very easy to work with, they are both professional & knowledgeable. The most recent application was for services for a new build block of 34 apartments. Michelle Kelly was the lady I have been dealing with on my most recent application, she was very helpful, enthusiastic, professional, she even took the time to go back to the contractors with my many questions & differing requirements.
Good old fashioned customer service. Lily, my first contact was polite, very communicative and knowledgeable about the service they offered she was a delight to talk to. Tegan, contract person was efficient and so far has kept me up to date with all I need to know. I would recommend the company to others on their customer service alone.