Whether you need a temporary or permanent gas disconnection, Crown Energy understands that delivering this service on time and within budget is crucial to the successful completion of your construction project. That’s why our primary aim is to provide a stress-free service to get your gas disconnected whilst keeping timescales and costs to a minimum.
Efficient Gas Disconnection Service
At Crown Energy, we manage all types of gas disconnections from start to finish to save you the worry of dealing with third parties to bring the entire process together.
You’ll be assigned a dedicated account manager who will act as your main point of contact throughout the process, so you know exactly who to call for support, and who you can trust to be familiar with your account’s history.
We’re always ready to discuss your requirements and provide free advice on the product best suited to you. Get in touch today on 0161 549 8454 to learn more about our gas disconnection service.
Temporary Gas Disconnection
If you’re thinking about undertaking major renovations to your home and need your gas supply to be temporarily disconnected then Crown Energy can help.
We can have your gas disconnected from the mains supply pipe quickly and professionally, allowing you to continue with your project without any potential hazards. Once the renovations have been completed, the gas supply can be reconnected without fuss or delays in your project.
Reasons for a Gas Disconnection
- Demolition of a home
- Renovation of a property or the surrounding grounds
- Upgrading or changing your heating source
- No longer a requirement for a gas supply
- Increasing or decreasing the gas supply to your home
How quickly can my gas be disconnected?Read more
Our average, completion time for disconnecting a gas supply is between 6 to 12 weeks, once the payment has been made. This is a rough estimate as there are factors such as traffic management that could delay completion.
How much will a gas disconnection cost?Read more
We are unable to provide an accurate figure without first obtaining the relevant information.
Once you’ve spoken to your account manager, we’ll collate additional information about the property in question and come back to you with an accurate quote without any hidden costs. This can take anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks as we need to liaise with a range of third parties.
Can my gas supply be reconnected at a later date?Read more
Once the disconnection has been undertaken, it will not be able to be reconnected. If you need a gas supply to your home at a later date, you could either have your gas meter removed and then reinstalled or have a temporary disconnection put in place.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout