Multi Utility Services
Streamlined project management to save you time and money
Managing gas, water and electricity connections can be a tiresome and lengthy process. Having to contact multiple parties to get the work done can leave you going beyond planned schedules and costs. That’s why we consolidate gas, water and electricity into one single package, to make getting connected easy and stress-free.
Domestic Multi Utility Services
It doesn’t matter where you’re located in the UK, we can help you plan and install all utilities to help your house development stay on time and within budget. To find out more about how we can help you, call 0330 123 2255 to find out more.
What you can expect with Crown Energy
1. Bespoke project management
We do all of the managing for you, through a tailor-made package, designed to meet your exact requirements. Our goal is to deliver a comprehensive utility service to ensure your domestic or commercial job is finished quickly and professionally.
2. One point of contact
We provide ourselves on providing one point of contact from enquiry to completion. You will be assigned with a project engineer who will deal with all third parties on your behalf. They will work with you from the outset, so you know exactly who you’re dealing with at all times. That way, you don’t have to spend time contacting multiple parties.
3. In-house experts
We can answer any questions you may have with any related services and even recommend the best energy provider for you. Our strong relationships with leading market providers and specialist contractors enables us to deliver a service to a high standard.
4. Reduced timescales & budget
Early advice from an experienced company with technical knowledge and project engineers on the ground can cut costs and ensure your vision is achieved on time and within budget. We will contact all of the additional parties to organise the job for you, including the required warrants and regulations which need to be adhered to.
How we keep disruptions to a minimum
Temporary builder’s supply
To help prevent disturbance to your site, whilst you’re awaiting a quotation regarding your multi utilities, we can provide you with a temporary builder’s supply onsite for power to the site, office or any other machinery that requires temporary power.
Close relationships with utility providers
It’s inevitable that with certain infrastructure projects, we may need to excavate the highways which may cause some inconvenience to our clients. To combat this, we work closely with local authorities and other utility providers to keep disruption to a minimum. We aim to return the streets and pathways to their normal conditions as quickly and professionally as possible.
Three steps to your new multi utility connections
We understand that there are enough things to think about with your housing development already, without the added complications of ensuring your gas, electricity and water connections are completed in a timely manner. We’ll work with you to ensure things go as smoothly as possible, with just 3 simple steps involved:
- Application – Download an application form and complete it. Once you’ve returned it, an experienced design engineer will check it over and then commence the design and quotation process.
- Design & quotation – We will send your quotation along with any site plans to you. Each quotation will show how long it is valid for.
- Acceptance – Once you’ve accepted the quote and made payment, we will process your connection and commence with the project, keeping you informed at every stage.
Call us today on 0330 123 2255 to speak with one of our multi utility experts.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
To find out how we can help you with your multi-utility requirements, get in touch today on 0330 123 2255 to speak to one of our friendly team.