Temporary Domestic Power Supply
If you’re building a new home or having an extension, you may need a temporary builder’s supply to provide power and a running water supply during the process. Having an electricity and water connection on site as early as possible is a definite bonus. We can help simplify the whole process, get in touch today on 0161 549 8454.
Domestic temporary electricity supply
If you don’t have access to a permanent source of electricity, we can provide you with a temporary builder’s supply to power your project. This is the cabling system and equipment installed to distribute electricity to points of use at different locations within your home.
It can be used for up to one year, with a short extension cable available if work is near to completion. The temporary electrical installation can be decommissioned on completion of the works if it is no longer required, or converted to a permanent electric connection if the completed project needs to be connected to the network.
For a temporary power supply to your domestic project, contact Crown Energy today on 0161 549 8454.
Temporary Water Supply
At Crown Energy, we can provide your construction site with a temporary water supply directly from the mains service pipe, allowing you to complete your project on time and within budget.
It’s important that you let us know when your project is close to completion so we can arrange for the work to be carried out within your planned timescales. The temporary water connection can either be disconnected when no longer needed or converted into a permanent connection.
Why might you need a temporary builder’s supply for your domestic development?
A temporary power supply is an electricity connection for builders to use on-site for construction work when no other source of electricity is available. Here are a few instances as to when you might need a temporary electricity supply:
- Building a new property and need electricity onsite during the build to power basic lighting and tools
- To power temporary onsite accommodation, cabins or to fuel onsite generators
- Demolishing a building and need temporary power whilst building another property
To receive a free quotation for your temporary builder’s supply, please follow our 3 simple steps:
- Application – Download an application form and complete. Once you’ve returned the application an experienced design engineer will check and then commence the design and quotation process
- Design & Quotation – We will send you your quotation along with any site plans. Each quotation will show how long it is valid for
- Acceptance – Once you’ve accepted and paid for the quotation, we will then process your connection and commence the project, informing you at every stage
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
For quick and easy access to a temporary builder’s supply for your construction project, get in touch with Crown Energy today and call 0161 549 8454.