Good old fashioned customer service. Lily, my first contact was polite, very communicative and knowledgeable about the service they offered and was a delight to talk to. Tegan, the contract person was efficient and so far has kept me up to date with all I need to know. I would recommend the company to others on their customer service alone.
Domestic Water Disconnections
Crown Energy can disconnect the water supply from your home on a permanent or temporary basis, depending on your requirements. From demolitions to renovations, we work hard to take the headache away of juggling multiple parties to complete your water disconnection.
Permanent water disconnections
A permanent water disconnection excavates and removes any supply pipes from the property right up to the boundary. It’s generally requested when a house is scheduled to be demolished.
With over 25 years’ experience in arranging water disconnections, we know what’s involved in such developments. That’s why we are the experts in getting the job done professionally, on time and within budget.
Temporary water disconnections
A temporary disconnection is generally requested when a renovation or extension on a property is being completed. At Crown Energy, we can cap the water supply so it can be used as a temporary builder’s supply and then reconnect it at a later date. If you still require a water supply after this, we can also offer a temporary water supply at a different location at the property.
Do we need to perform a site investigation?
We may need to carry out a site investigation to determine if the water supply is shared with a neighbour. If this is the case, the existing supply will need to be separated to ensure they still have a mains water supply. This will also help ensure there are no hidden costs along the way.
Occupied property? – what to do
Unfortunately, unless a property is empty, we can’t permanently disconnect a water supply. However, if you know it will be vacant on a particular date, you can provide authorisation in writing so we can arrange for the water disconnection to go ahead on a future date.
Simply get in touch today on 0161 549 8454 and we can begin the process right away.
When you request a water disconnection at your home, we need the following information to keep timescales as short as possible.
- A requested date for the disconnection (permanent or temporary)
- The house number/name and postcode of the property
- Permission from the owner
- If the property is vacant or a date as to when it will be
- The serial number of the water meter (if there is one)
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
What Our Customers Say
I have used Crown Energy several times and they have made my life so easy dealing with all the utilities. Cheryl was so helpful and bubbly, always returning my calls and dealing with any issues I had. She is a credit to the company and will definitely be using them again on future projects.
I have used Crown Energy on a number of projects over the years in or around the London area. They are a great partner with their links in the energy industry which allows me the time to focus on the construction side of my projects.