Water Submeter Solutions
We provide an end-to-end solution for all of your water submetering requirements. We’ll design your water supply with our fully accredited Water Industry Registration Scheme (WIRS), plus pipe sizing, connections and automated meter reading (AMR) technology to provide detailed data to enable savings on your water usage.
What is a water submeter?
Water submeters track energy and water consumption in specific areas of a building or on individual assets. Water submeters enable a landlord, homeowners association, property management firm or any other multi-tenant property to directly charge individual tenants based on their actual water consumption.
Crown Energy provides water submetering services nationwide. For an instant quote, call 0330 123 2255 today.
Typical users of water submetering services
- Apartment blocks
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial units
- Public sector buildings
- Schools and academies
- Retail park developments
- Business parks
- Hotels and B&Bs
As an experienced utility supplier, we can also help you with the following:
- Full-service removals
- Installations and disconnections of meters
- Complete infrastructure for gas, water and electricity
- Increase or decrease of water supply
- Site investigations and evaluations
- Temporary builder’s supply
- Permanent supply
- Tailored contracts to suit developers, contractors and the end user
Why do you need water submetering?
- Stabilised utility costs – gain more insight into your energy profile and identify savings or opportunities for better energy management
- Puts you in control – eliminates the red tape of connecting to the water supply company’s water meter
- Only pay for the amount of water you use – monitor and work towards reducing your consumption and costs with more accurate billing
- Enhanced water conservation – identify areas of waste so you and your tenants can start using only the water that you need
- Increased property value – properly metered properties have superior property valuable than those using outdated metering
- Accurate billing – sub-meter each individual tenant space so you can charge for energy use accurately with MID approved meters
How do water submeters work?
Installing a submeter on the incoming water pipe supply within your property allows you to measure usage, impact and efficiency of equipment, processes and individual tenants for billing purposes.
Sub-meters are connected to the individual water line that services each unit, measuring its total water consumption.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
If it all looks too complicated, don’t worry. Just give our friendly team a call on 0330 123 2255 and we will advise you on your water connection requirements from start to finish.
To find out how we can help you with your water connection requirements, get in touch today on 0330 123 2255 to speak to one of our friendly team.