Business Electricity Connections
At Crown Energy, we design and project manage utility connections for industrial and commercial developments, from quote to implementation. We go above and beyond to help ensure your new electricity connection to the grid is simple and stress-free.
Commercial Electrical Supply
Crown Energy provides seamless electric connection services for commercial premises of all sizes across the UK. From the planning stages to powering on and everything in between, we make getting connected simple. With a wealth of experience in a variety of different projects, we can provide you with not only a free quote but help and advice on your available options.
So whether you’re a housing developer, business owner or homeowner, we can help with all areas of your electric meter installation and new energy supply contract. Simply contact our electricity connection team on 0330 123 2255 to find out more.
What you can expect with Crown Energy
1. Bespoke project management
We do all of the managing for you through a tailor-made package that’s designed to meet your exact requirements. Our goal is to deliver a comprehensive utility service to ensure your domestic or commercial job is finished quickly and professionally.
2. One point of contact
You’ll be assigned an account manager who will work with you from the outset to provide an end-to-end service, so you know exactly who to call for support, and who you can trust know your account’s history inside and out. They will facilitate your electricity works and take complete control of the pricing and timings on your behalf, saving you the hassle of having to get in touch with multiple utility providers, including the required warrants and regulations which need to be adhered to.
3. In-house experts
We offer a complete and seamless electricity and gas connection service from start to finish, which includes both the connection of your mains and a comprehensive plan of your site too. We can answer any questions you may have about any related services and even recommend the best energy provider for you. Early advice from an experienced company with technical knowledge and project engineers on the ground can cut costs and ensure your vision is achieved on time.
4. Reduced timescales & budget
Whatever your budget or timescale for a new electricity connection, you can count on us to get the job done. Your account manager will source and scrutinise quotes and advise you on the most suitable course for your project. Our electricity connection service will leave you with little or no disruption to your business. Working closely with energy providers, we will aim to minimise timescales for completion while providing you with a truly professional service which exceeds expectations.
To learn more, simply contact Crown Energy today on 0330 123 2255 to speak to one of our friendly team to discuss your commercial electrical supply requirements.
What we offer
- Planning and design – tailored plans and quotation
- Project management – streamlined and dedicated service
- Increase or decrease of supply – gas, electricity, water & telecoms
- Complete infrastructure – cables, mains, pipework, mains connections, disconnections & diversions
- Metering – installation, alteration and removal of all meters
- Tailored energy contracts – fixed and flexible to suit the contractor, developer & end user
- Temporary energy supply – for construction sites
- Site investigations and evaluations – to ensure health & safety
Three steps to your new electricity connection
We understand that there are enough things to think about with your housing development already, without the added complications of ensuring your utility connections are completed in a timely manner. As so, we work with you to ensure things go as smoothly as possible, with just 3 simple steps involved:
- Application – Download an application form, fill it in and return it to us. One of our experienced design engineers will then check it over and commence the design and quotation process.
- Design & quotation – We will send your quotation along with any site plans to you. Each quotation will show how long it is valid for.
- Acceptance – Once you’ve accepted the quote and made payment, we will process your connection and commence with the project, keeping you informed at every stage.
Whatever your reason for getting connected, we are dedicated to getting you the best possible price and service. To find out more about how we can help you, contact Crown Energy today on 0330 123 2255.
Why choose Crown Energy?
- We make energy simple – reduced timescales and budget
- UK based contact centre – we’re here to help
- Specialist project management – an end-to-end service
- Nationwide service – utility connections anywhere in the UK
- Highly trained advisors and designers – free and professional advice
- Competitive gas, water and electricity connection rates – fantastic value
- Streamlined process – no more unnecessary paperwork, site disruption & legislative headaches
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact throughout
To find out more about our gas connection service, get in touch with our team of experts on 0330 123 2255.